Re: [exim] http://exim.org/ broken since Monday

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
To: llxxnntt
CC: Exim-Users
Betreff: Re: [exim] http://exim.org/ broken since Monday
Suspect you may have something like a https-everywhere plugin on your
browser pushing it to an https URL.

We do not serve the base website (exim.org or www.exim.org
<http://www.exim.org>) over TLS currently - attempting to get these over
TLS will fail in interesting an likely amusing ways. There has been a
change in that the parts that are served over TLS (on the same IP) do
now set a strict https only policy.

I've currently no intention of changing this unless there is a strong
argument to do so (argument to not do so is key management is a pain).

    Nigel.

--

[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel@??? ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]