[exim] DIsabling SSL 3 without disable TLS on Exim 4.72

Author: Marco Ocisp
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [exim] DIsabling SSL 3 without disable TLS on Exim 4.72
Hi,my server are running Exim 4.72.
I know is time to upgrade but I AM awaiting Webuzo relase the update because I can't update exim integrated into the panel.Until they not release a upgrade my Exim support SSL 3.
IF i follow that guide:[exim-announce] Exim and the POODLE SSLv3 vulnerability
by disabling SSL 3 also TLS not work anymore.
Can I do something to block only SSL 3 on Exim 4.72?
Thanks

|   |
| [exim-announce] Exim and the POODLE SSLv3 vulnerabilityPOODLE is a new attack on SSLv3 that makes it easy for a man-in-the-middle attacker to decrypt web cookies. For details see https://poodle.io/ |
| |
| Visualizza su lists.exim.org | Anteprima per Yahoo |
| |
|   |