Re: [exim] "No local mail" enables local mail

Top Pagina
Auteur: Marc Haber
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] "No local mail" enables local mail
On Tue, 2 Feb 2016 17:40:03 +0200, Jordan Gigov <coladict@???>
wrote:
>I don't really know or care who maintains the scripts for that, but when I
>choose that option, it enables local mail! The exact thing that I tell it
>not to do!

Did you read the fine documentation that came with your package? There
are some manpages, and also some documentation in
/usr/share/doc/exim4-base/. There is also a splendid document found on
the web by asking your favorite search engine for "catb smart
questions" which you should also read.

Feel free to yell at the people who have spent months of their life on
the package and the docs on the appropriate mailing list. Feel free to
file meaningful bug reports with the Debian BTS.

Greetings
Marc