Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE2 10.21 JIT matching causes Valgrind erro…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: ph10
To: Tavian Barnes
CC: pcre-dev
Oggetto: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE2 10.21 JIT matching causes Valgrind errors
On Wed, 13 Jan 2016, Tavian Barnes wrote:

> I saw that one in the PCRE2 source, but that's a different error
> (about a too-wide load, vs. use of uninitialized bytes). Anyway, that
> one will suppress all Addr16 errors, even in non-JIT code, because
> obj:* matches everything. obj:??? like I had in the initial email
> matches only unknown objects.

Thank you for educating me - I didn't know that. I have updated the file
to use obj:??? instead of obj:* and also changed smc-check=all in the
RunTest script to smc-check=all-non-file.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel