Re: [exim-dev] LDAP multiline attribute oddity

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] LDAP multiline attribute oddity
On 19 Jan 2016, at 12:18, Jeremy Harris <jgh@???> wrote:

> On 19/01/16 12:05, Heiko Schlittermann wrote:
>> Jeremy Harris <jgh@???> (Di 19 Jan 2016 12:21:28 CET):
>> (…)

I'm not sure. I think it ends with one, actually - or it might be that each piece separately ends with a \0. My reading of the BER bits and pieces is that they don't have to, but can...

> Correct. That LDAP use just isn't supported by Exim.

In that case, despite having made some headway converting to the newer call, I'll try a different tack - doing a paged ldapsearch to a file, and lsearching that from inside Exim. Probably neater, and less likely to bite me in the backside!

Graeme