Re: [exim] Counting the number of headers in an incoming ema…

Author: Mike Brudenell
To: Jeremy Harris
CC: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [exim] Counting the number of headers in an incoming email
Aargh! My head explodes a second time! :-D

You're quite right. (And I'd taken the time to search for "PCRE newlines"
and found this article
<https://nikic.github.io/2011/12/10/PCRE-and-newlines.html> which explains
that PCRE's "\N" means what "any character that isn't a newline" … but I'd
clean forgotten the Exim interpreted \N itself.)

I can see I'm going to have to go carefully as I dive back into Exim's
world! :-)

Cheers,
Mike B-)