Re: [exim] filters: delivering to multiple recipients define…

Author: Nick
To: Jeremy Harris, Exim
Subject: Re: [exim] filters: delivering to multiple recipients defined in a single string
On 21/12/15 23:38, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> You'll probably be better of doing complex stuff in the main config
> rather than in filters.

I'd be interested to see an example of complex stuff, including conditionals and
SQL lookups, executed with any clarity in the main config, just to show how it's
done. Indeed that was my starting point, before attempting various other
approaches, then abandoning these and resorting to a filter. The syntax of any
nontrivial string expansion logic makes me squirm to write, let alone read. I
hope I won't cause offence to say I can't imagine how being limited to it would
help?

Nick