Re: [exim] Delivering Mail to Yahoo user

Author: Richard Clayton
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Delivering Mail to Yahoo user
In message <20151221131853.GA3409@???>, Evgeniy Berdnikov
<bd4@???> writes

> IMHO, posted logs show indications of broken Path MTU Discovery.
> Traffic dump between client and Yahoo relay may clarify this issue.

I entirely agree that a PCAP of a connection is going to reveal
considerably more than what appears in the Exim logs. It shortcuts a lot
of questions about configuration &c

- --
richard                                                   Richard Clayton

Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Benjamin Franklin 11 Nov 1755