Re: [pcre-dev] Empty spaces in pcre_compile.c:4678

Author: ph10
To: Giuseppe D'Angelo
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Empty spaces in pcre_compile.c:4678
On Fri, 18 Dec 2015, Giuseppe D'Angelo wrote:

> r1616 introduced some empty spaces brokeness. I'd happily patch it but
> then I can't push the changes :) So here's the patch.

Thanks. These would in fact have eventually been removed, because my
script for making a release strips trailing spaces from all the source
files. However, there were rather a lot of spaces in there, so I have
removed them and committed. They probably got inserted when I cut-and-
pasted a patch from PCRE2 and forgot to de-trail.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel