[exim] Exim misses some attachments.

Author: kuncho pencho
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim misses some attachments.
Hi,

I, have problem with some attachments. I have this rule in my config:

1. deny message = Serious MIME defect detected ($demime_reason)
2. demime = *
3. condition = ${if >{$demime_errorlevel}{2}}
4. deny message = not permitted
5.
!senders =
*@example.com : *@example.com : *@example.com : *@example.it
6. demime = url:lnk:ace:cab:bat:exe:7z:zip:rar:scr:vbs:cmd:com:btm:dll:msi:reg:pif

So, exim misses some ot the attachments described above, like zip. I read a few days ago about this problem to other user in exim-lists, but cant find it. How i can find why exim misses this attachments and fix it?

And is demime is deprecated? My exim version is 4.68.

Thanks.