[exim] El Capitan devs wanted

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users, exim-dev@exim.org
Subject: [exim] El Capitan devs wanted
Do we have anybody out there doing development work on MacOS?
(Come to that, do we have any users?)

I hear via another project that OX 10.11 El Capitan has removed
the OpenSSL header files, presumably as part of Apple's apparent
push to get all Mac software to use *their* security. This presents
an issue for continued Exim development. One option would be to
add a third supported TLS package to the two (OpenSSL, GnuTLS)
currently supported - but this will be a fairly large effort and
one I think best done by a dev who has a need for it (which means,
not me). Another would be to note that you have to install your
own OpenSSL headers.

Or, we could abandon MacOS for the future.

Comments, volunteers?
--
Jeremy