[exim] Migrate to TLS Authentication

Author: Brian Spraker
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [exim] Migrate to TLS Authentication
Adding in the ability to accept TLS for authentication of clients to the Exim mail server - and for the Exim mail server to use TLS between other servers.
Part 1 is done - allowing Exim to use TLS between servers.
Part 2 is more difficult.  I have setup a specific port to require TLS, but I am not able to allow TLS and non-TLS on the other ports.  It seems to either be required that it is on or off.
With migrating over to TLS, the non-TLS access needs to remain until all users are changed over.
Is there any directives that can be set to do this?