Re: [exim] Historic Source Code

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Historic Source Code
On 13/10/15 15:47, John Jetmore wrote:
> Some years ago (around August 2007 it appears) I had an opportunity
> to get copies of old exim releases. I have no memory of why, maybe
> they were going to be dumped during a server move, or maybe someone
> asked about them like you have done and I jumped on it too.

The above is now available at git://git.exim.org/users/jgh/exim_old_jet

Many thanks to John for the preservation and for providing the archives.
Errors in making a git repo from them are mine; I probably got some of
the file deletions wrong, and the commit dates are a fabrication. Where
possible I used internal evidence for a date.
- --
Cheers,
Jeremy