Re: [exim] header validation

Author: Mike Brudenell
To: Sergey Dorofeev
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] header validation
Hi, Sergey -

Ah! We're not using that directive. (I don't even recall it, so it might
have been introduced in a newer version of Exim than we're currently using.)

I'm pretty sure the example header isn't valid, but hopefully someone else
will confirm: in which case perhaps raise it with the manager of the
libreoffice-users mailing list?

Cheers,
Mike B-)