Re: [exim] mail delivery to smarthost very slow

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Evgeniy Berdnikov
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] mail delivery to smarthost very slow
On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 11:43:31AM +0000, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> On 16/11/15 11:26, Evgeniy Berdnikov wrote:
> > And I see no proof of single-delivery statement in the initial post,
> > its logs do not show such behaviour.
>
> When two or more messages are delivered down a single SMTP connection,
> an asterisk follows the IP address in the log lines for the second and
> subsequent messages.

In my experience, multiple deliveries in a single SMTP connection
are marked in logs with "=>" before 1st destination address
and "->" before 2nd and subsequent addresses. The ip-addresses are
logged as "[n.n.n.n]:port", so there is no place to put asterisk
after address. I see asterisks only in combination "**" for
unroutable addresses.

As for the original post, all cited deliveries have "=>", but there
were no records abount process completion. So I suspect that
significant log records were not present.
--
Eugene Berdnikov