Re: [exim] Snowshoe spam rejection

Top Pagina
Auteur: Jon Gerdes
Aan: exim-users@exim.org
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Snowshoe spam rejection
On Fri, 2015-11-13 at 16:18 -0700, Phillip Carroll wrote:
> No question here. Just some information someone might be able to use
> in
> their spam-fighting arsenal:

Phillip

Thanks for the detailed notes and insights - I'll be doing some
investigation.

I'm currently looking into another spammy setup who are fairly close to
being legit but are definitly UBE. They look as though they should be
as "legitimate" as say Linkedin or Amazon and they come from a huge SPF
area for which many other domains *are* legitimate. It's a tricky one
and I'm trying to find the balance. So far I've only got some messing
with env-from to play with ...

Anyway on a broader note, are the other participants on the Exim list
happy for this sort of discussion or should it slink off to more
focussed lists? (where?)

Cheers
Jon

Blueloop Ltd
01460 271055
https://www.blueloop.net
Blueloop House, Ilchester Road, YEOVIL, BA21 3AA Registered England & Wales - 3981322