Re: [exim] DSN in 4.86

Author: xMANIGHTx
To: 'Exim-users'
Subject: Re: [exim] DSN in 4.86
On 2015-11-01 12:31, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> On 31/10/15 14:11, xMANIGHTx wrote:
> > Hallo Andreas, thank you for your kind reply.
> > Yes the optin is still there. The odd thing is that with our custom

compiled
> > package with the experimental feature on it was working. Now that CPanel

> > updated exim to 4.86 and the feature is there by default, it's not

working
> > anymore.
> > Where could we look to help in debugging the cause?
>
> Can you run the daemon with debug enabled, and capture the output?
> Add "-d+all" to the commandline arguments your daemon normally runs
> with.
>
> Feed it a test mail for which you'd expect a DSN. You'll need to
> shut the existing daemon down first.
> --
> Cheers,
> Jeremy

Hallo Jeremy, sorry for the long delay. Don't know how and what happned
but.. we added reverse dns to the mail server (it was missing) and then did
the thing you suggested exim -d+al and the DSN started working again.. We
then stopped the service and launched it again without added options in
command line and it still works. Don't know exactly what happened but is
working now.
Thanks for your support and patience.