著者: LinuxAdmin
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] Dynamic errors_to in exim
Dear All,

I wnat to set Dynamic errors_to in exim. Let me explain my requirement.

We set Returnpath in each & every outgoing mails, Also returnpath is diffrent than From: address in Header. I can not change returnpath, also i can not make From address & returnpath both are same.

So when emails got bounced, i want to send bounced mail to From address insted of returnpath.

I tried following configuration in exim but no luck, mails not sent to >From address.

dnslookup:
      driver = dnslookup
      domains = ! +local_domains
      transport = remote_smtp
      ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
      errors_to = "$h_from"
      no_more

Kindly Note if i give static address at errors_to, i got mails at respective mail id.

Pls help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Dilip Jadav