Re: [exim] DSN in 4.86

Author: Massimiliano Mattei - Evagroup
To: 'Exim-users'
Subject: Re: [exim] DSN in 4.86
Hallo Andreas, thank you for your kind reply.
Yes the optin is still there. The odd thing is that with our custom compiled
package with the experimental feature on it was working. Now that CPanel
updated exim to 4.86 and the feature is there by default, it's not working
anymore.
Where could we look to help in debugging the cause?
On 2015-10-31 06:33, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> xMANIGHTx <xmanightx@???> wrote:
> > We seem to have issue receiving delivery receipts. In the config we set
> > dsn_advertise_hosts = * and this used to work on a custom complied

version