Re: [exim] multiple pgsql servers for different purposes

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Gary Stainburn
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Vanhat otsikot: Re: [exim] multiple pgsql servers for different purposes
Aihe: Re: [exim] multiple pgsql servers for different purposes
On Wednesday 02 September 2015 12:24:30 Gary Stainburn wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 September 2015 12:19:07 Jeremy Harris wrote:
> > On 02/09/15 11:56, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> > > However, if I have the
> > > following:
> > >
> > > hide pgsql_servers = (/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432)/db/user/password : \
> > >                 websvr/usersdb/user/pssword

> > > then I can obviously specify "servers=websvr" but how do I specify the
> > > first one?
> >
> > Then you can't use the named servers feature, but you can still
> > put the entire spec in every lookup.
> > --
> > Jeremy
>
> That's what I thought.
>
> However, I don't think it'll be a problem. If I place that server as the
> first one on the list then it will be used first abyway. I can then just
> use servers=websvr for the other one.

I've finally got back to this project. However, my comments from last month
are wrong. I thought at the time that the servers would be tested in sequence
so the local server would be checked first.This is not the case.

When I specify servers=websvr it works fine and uses that server.

However, when I omit the servers= clause, it still insists on using that
server.

How can I make it use the first server.

When I tried adding servers= as:

  warn    set acl_m9 = ${lookup pgsql{servers=(/tmp/.s.PGSQL.5432);insert into
messages (m_id) values ('$message_id')}}

I got the following error:

Warning: ACL "warn" statement skipped: condition test deferred: incomplete
pgSQL server data: (/tmp

Gary