[exim] RES: RES: filter based on content

Author: Wilson A. Galafassi Jr. [Gmail]
To: 'Graeme Fowler', exim-users
Subject: [exim] RES: RES: filter based on content
Hi,

Cpanel told me that if change something in the default configuration i have to follow this: https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/ALD/Customize+the+Exim+System+Filter+File#CustomizetheEximSystemFilterFile-Howtocreateacustomfilterrulefile to avoid lost the changes after the nightly updates.

Thanks,
Wilson