Re: [exim] Historic Source Code

Autor: John Jetmore
A: Kate Dawson
CC: Exim Users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Historic Source Code
Some years ago (around August 2007 it appears) I had an opportunity to get
copies of old exim releases. I have no memory of why, maybe they were
going to be dumped during a server move, or maybe someone asked about them
like you have done and I jumped on it too.

Anyway, I still have it. No SVN, but releases for Exim 1, 2, 3, and 4,
starting with 1.62. I suspect strongly that there're some releases
missing, but it's more than I've seen anywhere else. You're welcome to a
copy if you want it, just let me know