Re: [exim-dev] Exim 4.86 segfault on FreeBSD 10.2

Author: Robert Blayzor
To: Vsevolod Stakhov
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Exim 4.86 segfault on FreeBSD 10.2
On Sep 28, 2015, at 9:57 AM, Vsevolod Stakhov <vsevolod@???> wrote:

> Since ports follows quaterly branches on FreeBSD releases (which
> obviously includes 10.2), you might have an outdated port version even
> after upgrade. Could you please check if you are running exim-4.86_1?

Most certainly. I did a portsnap right before force port install…

Exim version 4.86 #1 (FreeBSD 10.2) built 26-Sep-2015 21:57:32
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge, 1995 - 2015
(c) The Exim Maintainers and contributors in ACKNOWLEDGMENTS file, 2007 - 2015
Probably Berkeley DB version 1.8x (native mode)
Support for: crypteq iconv() IPv6 use_setclassresources Perl Expand_dlfunc OpenSSL Content_Scanning DKIM DNSSEC PRDR Experimental_SPF
Lookups (built-in): lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch cdb dbm dbmjz dbmnz dnsdb dsearch pgsql
Authenticators: plaintext
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir autoreply lmtp pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
Size of off_t: 8
Configuration file is /etc/exim/exim.conf

pkg info | grep exim
exim-4.86_1                    High performance MTA for Unix systems on the Internet

--
Robert
inoc.net!rblayzor