Re: [exim] exim4.conf variable case sensitivity

Author: Colin Waring
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] exim4.conf variable case sensitivity
I looked into it a few times and the conclusion I always came to was that it was only configurable if you run a separate front end server. If the server is not exposed to the Internet (just to the exim relay) then the licensing and hardware requirements make that rather excessive just to get user validation!

All the best,
Colin Waring.

Colin Waring
Technical Director
Dolphin ICT Limited
+44 (0)151 438 2246
www.dolphinict.co.uk
colin@???
US15a, Armstrong House, First Avenue, Robin Hood Airport, Doncaster, DN9 3GA

Dolphin ICT Limited. NOTICE & DISCLAIMER
Dolphin ICT Limited, a private limited company, with company registration number 6206916,
registered in the United Kingdom, the registered office of which is at US15a, Armstrong House, First Avenue, Robin Hood Airport, Doncaster, DN9 3GA
VAT registration number GB 918 1896 88.