Re: [exim] exim4.conf variable case sensitivity

Top Pagina
Auteur: Nigel Metheringham
Aan: Colin Waring
CC: Exim-users@exim.org
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] exim4.conf variable case sensitivity
Look at string expansions in the documentation -

http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-string_expansions.html

Specifically you want to change
    /etc/domains/$domain
    /etc/domains/${lc:$domain}

    Nigel.

--

[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel@??? ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]