Re: [exim] Remote host foo closed connection in response to …

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Ian Zimmerman
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Remote host foo closed connection in response to initial connection
On 2015-09-17 11:46 +0100, Jeremy Harris wrote:

> No, just the subject of his original mail

Thanks to all who replied or even tried.

I have given up on this for now, the maintenance cost of this hack has
gone too high. Trying direct to MX for a while, we'll see how that
works out, starting with this message.