[exim] redirect data and route_data?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Bjørnar Ness
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [exim] redirect data and route_data?
I deliver to mailboxes via lmtp protocol (smtp driver), but I have
a small issue that I hope can be solved:

If I do the redirect (to a UUID, actually, not important), my local_part
is changed, and I would need a second database lookup (on the uuid)
to set the route_data in a manualroute router (matching on uuid condition)

I would ideally like to either:

1) be able to change rctp to in the lmtp transport
2) be able to change destination in manualroute router
3) perhaps transport from redirect router.

What are my possibilities here?

--
Bj(/)rnar