Re: [exim] acl_check_notquit and value of deny message =

Góra strony
Autor: Jeremy Harris
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] acl_check_notquit and value of deny message =
On 01/09/15 14:53, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> As a short term method I'm setting $acl_m_denied every time I have a deny in
> an ACL. However, I can't work out how to do this in the local user router
> where the local user doesn't exist.

If the routing is being done during the connection it's probably as a
result of a recipient verify, done by an ACL which denies as a result
of failure. So that where you set your variable.

NB: the notquit event is per-connection. Probably you should be
thinking about what to do with connections that present multiple
mails, and when the acl_m* variables are valid.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy