著者: Klaus Ethgen
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] OT: Annonymuos poster
Hi Paul,

Am Fr den 4. Sep 2015 um 16:14 schrieb Always Learning:
> > OTOH everybody is free to choose just some name. So, how can you know
> > that my name on this list is my real name? That means, the full name of
> > the poster is of limited use.
>
> Essentially the *message* and not the identity of the messenger is more
> important.
>
> If one's house is on fire, does one genuinely care about the name of the
> person alerting everyone or does one primarily care about the
> *message* ? That is the fundamental point.

Well, no, it is a question of friendliness (not sure about the words,
translated from german "Eine Frage der Freundlichkeit").

And that analogy is no one, sorry.

A analogy would be for example a FKK beach. It is simply infam to use
such a beach full dressed or even do pictures there.

[Message about privacy and google]
> Does one's knowledge of how to use Exim increase, or decrease, because
> someone somewhere in the world asks a question about Exim ?

I'm, myself, are not a big fan of all people managing his own mail
server. There is so much that can made wrong with fatal results.
Nevertheless, that is a different topic.

Regards
   Klaus
- --
Klaus Ethgen                              http://www.ethgen.ch/
pub  4096R/4E20AF1C 2011-05-16   Klaus Ethgen <Klaus@???>
Fingerprint: 85D4 CA42 952C 949B 1753  62B3 79D0 B06F 4E20 AF1C