Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE2 POSIX newline matching

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Ralf Junker
A: pcre-dev
Asunto: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE2 POSIX newline matching
Thanks for the explanation, but I had already understood. Maybe my
question was not quite clear? I will try to do better.

Put briefly: Are the results in testoutput18 as per PCRE2 SVN 362
correct? In particular, for this section (line 61-65):

/abc.def/
     *** Failers
No match: POSIX code 17: match failed
     abc\ndef
No match: POSIX code 17: match failed

I get a match instead of a failure.

If the failure is the expected result, I must look at my code. If a
match is expected, testouput18 should be corrected.

Ralf