Re: [exim] Spam bypassing spamassassin et al

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Cyborg
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Spam bypassing spamassassin et al
Am 01.09.2015 um 12:29 schrieb John Mc Murray:
> Hello,
>
> I have an issue that I can't explain. I've been received a fair amount
> of the spam below. What's unusual is that it seems to bypass my acls,
> spamassassin, etc. I would expect to see the SpamAssassin scores in
> the headers but this just seems to be doing something to bypass that.
>
> The only thing I note is that its sent my smtp (as oppossed to esmtp).
> Would that make a difference?
>
> I've appended the mail and the log lines below
>
> Thanks a mil!
>
> PS, I originally attached the entire spam email (only a few lines),
> but the exim list then rejected my mail as spam!

If your acls accept emails , make a log header entry for it in the
email, s you can see which accept caused it.

i.e.

# Bypass SpamAssassin checks if the message is too large.

  accept  condition  = ${if >={$message_size}{90000000} {1}}
           add_header = X-Spam-Note: SpamAssassin bypassed due to
message size

90.000.000 isn't what you wanne use, use something smaller.

Marius