Re: [exim-dev] exim .editorconfig -- any objections?

Author: Phil Pennock
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] exim .editorconfig -- any objections?
On 2015-08-28 at 23:01 +0200, Heiko Schlittermann wrote:
> Phil Pennock <pdp@???> (Fr 28 Aug 2015 20:59:16 CEST):
> > I'm not inclined to rush to bulk-edit every file for a New World Order.
> > I'd rather see people get comfortable with this approach and then, if
> > there's consensus, we might strip later.
>
> I'd vote for a bulk-edit and a single commit. Because otherwise I'd be
> afraid that we start mixing code changes with stripping these vi(im):
> lines, creating a mess of commits.

Yes, sorry, I couldn't figure out the right way to express this. A
bulk-edit is right, so that there's one change, but I don't want to
force this through immediately.

People might scream and we'd revert .editorconfig or something.

I try to be cautious about forcing my views on others, unless I'm the
one writing the code, in which case y'all can suck it. :-D

-Phil