Re: [exim] wanna turn off ipv6 when sending to gmail

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Torsten Müller
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] wanna turn off ipv6 when sending to gmail
Hello,

one of my IPv6 addresses was inluded on their blacklist too. After
filling out their form, nothing happened, so i decided to send to gmail
only over IPv4, like you asked for in the subject. I did it that way:

dns_ipv4_lookup =
google.com:gmail.com:gmail.de:googlemail.com:*.google.com:*.gmail.com:*.gmail.de:*.googlemail.com

2 weeks later they removed me from their blacklist.

Greetings Torsten