Re: [exim] TLS error on connection

Góra strony
Autor: Gary Stainburn
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] TLS error on connection
On Thursday 27 August 2015 15:44:40 Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
> Are you using /dev/random, rather than /dev/urandom for entropy?

I have no idea. I've Googled this to try to find out what this means and how
to check it. All I could find was a thread on a forum squabbling about how a
question was asked rather than how to answer the question.

I did find a suggestion that deleteing /dev/random and creating a symlink
to /dev/urandom is a solution. Would this work?

Apparently 2.6 kernels produce less entropy than 2.4 and as this server does
nothing else except email handling it is possible that this could be the case

--
Gary Stainburn
Group I.T. Manager