Re: [exim] exim does not execute a a router+transport when i…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: fBXzK kEl1q
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] exim does not execute a a router+transport when it should execute it
Thank you so far for your answers.

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 3:03 AM, Jeremy Harris <jgh@???> wrote:
> On 20/08/15 21:58, Evgeniy Berdnikov wrote:
>> Then, it is unclear which copy is discarded -- printout is not good.
>
> To be fair, the usual expectation is that one mail
> address goes to one destination not two.

True but in this case we have a requirement to pass the message to the
actual destination, then also save a copy locally as a backup and also
pass the message to various DR sites depending on conditions. The only
way I know how to do it is by using "unseen" and have multiple routers
accept the same message that way.

> I personally don't like "unseen", preferring a redirect
> that returns a list. But there's often more than one way
> to do a job.
> --
> Jeremy

It sounds like "redirect that returns a list" is a more robust
alternative? Could you provide an example?