[exim] Filtering on Received: header

Author: Rob Gunther
Subject: [exim] Filtering on Received: header
I am attempting to implement a filtering rule, using the value in the
received: headers.

If a message is sent from a script on the same server as Exim, the message
header might look something like this.

To: jason@???
Subject: Message from Cafe
From: <jason@???>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 20:49:18 -0400

I have been successful in working with filters on received headers, except
this time. I can't get anything to match on the sample received header
above.

When exim runs the filters, does the received header actually exist yet?
The most recent Received header is added by Exim, so I am wondering if the
filter is running before the Received header is added, so what the filter
is running on is more like this: