Re: [exim] Force TLSv1.2 on EXIM server (4.80.1)

Author: 3YSTech Services
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Force TLSv1.2 on EXIM server (4.80.1)
Tried ** Exim didn't accept +no_tlsv1_1 : error openssl_options parse
error: +no_sslv3 +no_tlsv1 +no_tlsv1_1

** Changed to openssl_options = +no_sslv3 +no_tlsv1 tried with and without
tls_require_ciphers still getting error below.

Got error (SSL_accept): error:140760FC:SSL
routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:unknown protocol