[exim] Can I build both GnuTLS and OpenSSL into exim?

Author: Duckbreath
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [exim] Can I build both GnuTLS and OpenSSL into exim?

Right now I have GnuTLS built into exim and rudimentary tests are working.  I notice some e-mail clients are happy with sending mail while others are not.
To increase compatibility, can I also include OpenSSL into the build to offer a larger suite of ciphers/support?
The option tls_require_ciphers (I'm referencing http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-encrypted_smtp_connections_using_tlsssl.html ) somewhat suggests you pick one and go with it.
Is there a way to do both?