Re: [exim] Block local submission

Author: GD
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Block local submission
Yes, acl_not_smtp seems to be the right way. Nice suggestion, thanks!
Of course it can't block SMTP connection, but my exim accepts only authenticated user on SMTP, so it is difficult to have code injection so sophisticated to use SMTP with auth.
Why did you state that PHP script accessing to local submission via socket could hack the MTA? Doesn't the acl_non_smtp also deals about that kind of connections? This is very important to me ...
I'll try the acl_non_smtp method and read more about it to understand if it's enough in my case.
Thanks for any other clue will you like to share.