[exim] SRS implementation in Debian wheezy, i need some help…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Marco Gaiarin
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] SRS implementation in Debian wheezy, i need some help...

[Still i'm seeking feedback, and i don't understand if simply i'm asking too
dumb question, no one read me, or what...]

I'm trying to implement SRS in my debian wheezy little server, so using exim
4.80-7+deb7u1.

I know that newer exim versions have SRS implemented directly using libsrs
(https://github.com/Exim/exim/wiki/SRS), but i'm doing only some tests, so
i've first tried to implement it using guidelines from the 'srs' package
(version 0.31-5), eg the /usr/share/doc/srs/examples/exim/srs.conf example,
or using some similar docs available online, eg using only some custom
routers.

But my setup does not work.

1) sender rewriting happen only for locally delivered messages; if message
have to be remote-delivered (eg, a forward), sender is unchanged, even if
the router get executed (i see an X-SRS: header added)

2) bounce handling (eg ''reverse mode'') work in test address mode, but not
work in real life.

Someone can help me? Thanks...

--
  Le camere deliberano lo stato di guerra e conferiscono al Governo
  i poteri necessari.                (art. 78 Costituzione)