Re: [exim] Restrict email relay to TLS

Góra strony
Autor: 3YSTech Services
Dla: Ian Eiloart
CC: Exim-users@exim.org
Temat: Re: [exim] Restrict email relay to TLS
added exactly that to conf file and still passes unencrypted smtp
connections.

acl_smtp_auth = check_auth

check_auth:
  accept encrypted = *
  accept condition = ${if eq{${uc:$smtp_command_argument}}\
              {CRAM-MD5}{yes}{no}}
  deny   message   = TLS encryption or CRAM-MD5 required

When I added ACL below , got error administratively prohibited

 accept
        authenticated = *
        encrypted = *
 deny