Re: [pcre-dev] Dependency issue

Autor: Ze'ev Atlas
A: pcre-dev, Philip Hazel
Assumpte: Re: [pcre-dev] Dependency issue
Hi PhilipI gave it a lot of thought and I would like to plead with you, before I go to a non-standard solution and before you continue with potentially dangerous structure.  Shouldn't it be better to put find_bracket (and potentially other such routines) into a module unto themselves, perhaps pcre2_supportfunctions.c and in that way open them to use from any module without circular dependency issue? Ze'ev Atlas