Re: [exim] Exim4 vs Gmail - DKIM algorithms incompatibility

Góra strony
Autor: Jon Gerdes
Dla: exim-users@exim.org
Temat: Re: [exim] Exim4 vs Gmail - DKIM algorithms incompatibility
On Fri, 2015-07-10 at 16:39 +0200, Heiko Schlittermann wrote:
> LinuxAdmin <linuxadm@???> (Fr 10 Jul 2015 13:05:08 CEST):
> > I am facing problem in DKIM Signing for Gmail, rest all domins
> > verify its very vell.

> If google can't resolve
>
>     txt selector._domainkey.example.com
>
> they can't verify the domainkey signature.
>
> Please do not obfuscate. And, what does „exim -bV“ tell you?

As Heiko said: Please don't obfuscate. That makes it hard to diagnose
your problem without having to spend quality time filling in the
missing bits.

You wont lose any security in leaving email headers unmolested, unless
you are doing it as a courtesy when quoting information about someone
else's email. Even then, it is just a courtesy and not a security
enhancement.

However: we will probably need your selector (unless it really is
s=selector) but never diclose your private key, for obvious reasons.

Cheers
Jon

Blueloop Ltd
01460 271055
https://www.blueloop.net
Blueloop House, Ilchester Road, YEOVIL, BA21 3AA Registered England & Wales - 3981322