Re: [pcre-dev] Bug in DFTABLES.C

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Autor: ph10
To: Ze'ev Atlas
CC: Pcre Exim
Betreff: Re: [pcre-dev] Bug in DFTABLES.C
On Wed, 8 Jul 2015, Ze'ev Atlas wrote:

> The result is that in pcre2_chartables the first comment ends with "... z/OS, config.h is forced */", which masks the #if defined and the second comment is interpreted as wrong syntax.
> Solution:
> Move the last fprintf  to its correct place.

No, the right solution is to terminate the first comment and restart the
second comment correctly, because it then refers to what follows
afterwards, not the z/OS includes. I have done this and committed the
patch. I must have got distracted (not unusual :-) when I worked on this
file; decided to put the comment in the right place and then screwed up.
Sigh.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel