Re: [exim] exim command to dump config after macro expansion

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Tim Watts
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] exim command to dump config after macro expansion
On 03/07/15 18:01, Watts, Timothy wrote:
> On 03/07/15 17:02, Adam D. Barratt wrote:

>>> Hmm - I'm not seeing that.

OK -

My employer uses MS cloud email services. After a quick chat with a
could of folks from here, we are going to assume that that is doing
something "interesting" to one or more message headers. I have not
proved this, but I don't really have the time to verify and track down a
bug that I have no chance to fix.

What I will do is change my subscription to my personal email which runs
on my own exim (!) server. At least if that buggers things up, you can
all help me to fix it :) But I'm fairly confident my setup is clean.

My apologies for not realising earlier - from my end, it all looks fine.

Cheers,

Tim