Re: [exim] exim command to dump config after macro expansion

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Tim Watts
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] exim command to dump config after macro expansion
On 03/07/15 17:02, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> On Fri, 2015-07-03 at 16:39 +0100, Tim Watts wrote:
>> On 03/07/15 16:29, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
>>
>>> Lastly Tim, your MUA (Thunderbird?) seems to mess up threading for you -
>>> your messages appear as replies to your OP, rather than correctly as
>>> replies to Heiko. Can you please fix that? Thanks.
>>>

>> Hmm - I'm not seeing that.
>>
>> A previous reply of mine has:

>> which matches Jan's Message-ID.
>
> No, it doesn't...

> From: Jan Ingvoldstad <frettled@???>
>
> The only place in my exim-users folder that I can find the
> prod.outlook.com Message-ID you mentioned is in the headers of your
> mail.
>
>> Can you give me a message ID that this has happened to please?
>
> With one exception, I'm seeing (in evolution) every reply you've sent in
> this thread filed as a response to your original mail. The exception is
> the reply to Jan, which has ended up at the same level, appearing to be
> a reply to Heiko.

Very weird -

I'm seeing it here:

======
From: Jan Ingvoldstad <frettled@???>
To: exim users <exim-users@???>
Sender: Exim-users <exim-users-bounces+tim.j.watts=kcl.ac.uk@???>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 14:52:04 +0000

OK - I would have to admit to being confused - and this is Mint's
packaged thunderbird so it's not going to be very easy to fix - even if
I could see the error (which I can't).

However, as 2 of you folks have seen a problem, I am not going to deny
it may exist!