Re: [exim] exim command to dump config after macro expansion

Góra strony
Autor: Adam D. Barratt
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] exim command to dump config after macro expansion
On Fri, 2015-07-03 at 16:39 +0100, Tim Watts wrote:
> On 03/07/15 16:29, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
>
> > Lastly Tim, your MUA (Thunderbird?) seems to mess up threading for you -
> > your messages appear as replies to your OP, rather than correctly as
> > replies to Heiko. Can you please fix that? Thanks.
> >

> Hmm - I'm not seeing that.
>
> A previous reply of mine has:

> which matches Jan's Message-ID.

No, it doesn't...

From: Jan Ingvoldstad <frettled@???>

The only place in my exim-users folder that I can find the
prod.outlook.com Message-ID you mentioned is in the headers of your
mail.

> Can you give me a message ID that this has happened to please?

With one exception, I'm seeing (in evolution) every reply you've sent in
this thread filed as a response to your original mail. The exception is
the reply to Jan, which has ended up at the same level, appearing to be
a reply to Heiko.

Regards,

Adam