[exim] Authentication-Results header position

Autor: Jon Gerdes
A: exim-users@exim.org
Assumpte: [exim] Authentication-Results header position
Dear all

Where should I put the Authentication-Results header?  Exim here is a
"border" SMTP MTA for an internal mailbox store and MUAs

I am evaluating DMARC and making use of the handy (scraped from https:/
/github.com/Exim/exim/blob/master/doc/doc-txt/experimental-spec.txt):

add_header     = $dmarc_ar_header

However, according to https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7001 the header is
a "trace header" which leads to:

I have now gone RFC blind and would be gratefull for some direction on
where the Authentication-Results header should be placed.  We have
several modifiers at our command for placing headers:

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch
-access_control_lists.html
"This is done by specifying “:at_start:”, “:after_received:”, or
“:at_start_rfc:” (or, for completeness, “:at_end:”)"

For example, at the moment I see something like the dump below.  Should
 the A-R header be where is is at the moment or just above the
implies?

If it should be elsewhere then the experimental-spec example could be
usefully updated accordingly.

Cheers
Jon