[pcre-dev] Fw: [a-z] class in EBCDIC and Perl-MVS status que…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Lähettäjä: Ze'ev Atlas
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: Philip Hazel, Pcre Exim
Kopio: Karl Williamson
Aihe: [pcre-dev] Fw: [a-z] class in EBCDIC and Perl-MVS status question
Hi PhilipAs promised, I posed the question to the Pel-MVS community and here is the answered I'v got (see below).  I admit that it was news to me as well, but apparently the Perl-MVS guys went the extra mile to do that.  I am not saying that we must follow Perl to the letter, but you may want to consider implementing the below in PCRE2.  I may get involved, but it will take me some time (if at all), but first we need a decision from you if we want even to consider that.  If ultimately we decide not to do it ever, we have to mention it in the documentation as a difference with Perl.
Ze'ev Atlas