[exim] Ratelimit rcpt when not in rcpt ACL

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: John Horne
A: Exim users
Asunto: [exim] Ratelimit rcpt when not in rcpt ACL
Hello,

Looking at the online current Exim docs about ratelimiting the number of
message recipients. In particular when the ratelimit is not used in the
RCPT ACL. In section 39 [1] it states:

=====
In acl_smtp_rcpt the rate is updated one recipient at a time; in the
other ACLs the rate is updated with the total recipient count in one go.
=====

However, is the 'total recipient count' the number of RCPT commands
received (whether accepted or not), or the number of accepted RCPT
commands?

In our case I was going to add 'count = $rcpt_count' to the ratelimit,
which would correspond to the number of RCPT commands whether they were
accepted or not.

Thanks,

John.

[1]
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-access_control_lists.html#SECTratelimiting

--
John Horne                   Tel: +44 (0)1752 587287
Plymouth University, UK